So much for missing you like Harmattan pawpaw. The good old days.
For some of us, out of sight isn’t always out of mind. When you like, love and care for someone, you want them to be around you more.
But sometimes, it’s difficult to articulate just how much someone means to you. Especially when you don’t want to sound overly clingy.
Especially when you’re only in the talking phase! Am I right or am I right?
So here are 20 thoughtful ways to say how much you miss their presence without actually saying “I miss you”.
Bookmark this for that special someone you’re getting to know.
1. I can’t wait to hang out with you again.
2. I’m looking forward to seeing you on (date stamp). P.S: proactiveness will score you points.
3. I’m looking at your photos and can’t help but smile.
4. When can we (a mutual favourite activity) again?
5. I smile when I think of you.
6. A hug from you right now would mean the world to me.
7. I wish I could fast-forward to our next hangout.
8. You’re never off my mind.
9. I can’t stop listening to our song.
10. I wish I could wake up to you right about now.
11. I want to be where you are.
12. When will I see your sweet smile in person again?
13. You’re always on my mind.
14. I feel I’m my best self whenever you’re around.
15. Weeks feel like months when you’re not around.
16. I want to be where you are.
17. I wish you were in my arms right now.
18. Nothing feels the same when I’m away from you.
19. I feel at peace when I’m with you.
20. I wish you were here.