Congratulations to Ghanaian rapper and self-acclaimed Enjoyment Minister Desmond ‘D-Black’ Blackmore.
He’s nominated for five awards at the 3MusicAwards22 which comes off tonight the 26th of March.
D Black is not just only about being the Enjoyment Minister. He puts in the hard work that makes him live it up. From securing heavyweight international collaborations for artists on his record label Black Avenue Muzik to job-creation with his newly set-up radio station Enjoyment Radio. And that’s not even counting his personal music achievements.
Clearly, work hard and play harder is a credo the Enjoyment Minister lives by. He could be casually watching a Hearts of Oak match or just chilling in the Swiss Alps, and he’d deliver his lifestyle with finesse.
How can you not live vicariously via the Enjoyment Minister?
In celebration of D Black’s five nominations for the 3MusicAwards22, here are 5 times D Black showed us why he is the Enjoyment Minister.
1. Celebrating in the stands when Hearts of Oak won the President’s Cup.
2. When he chilled with Hennessy (yes, the liquor company) at the Château de Bagnolet.
3. When he hosted Davido at his club Club Onyx Gh
4. When he went skiing in Geneva
5. When he and Gyakie cooked up their hit single Sheege.
You can catch up to more of D Black and his enjoyment life tonight at the 3MusicAwards22 here.