Multilingual-speaking beauty queen, Engracia Afua K. Mofuman is catching the eye of the international world one elegant outfit at a time as she represents Ghana at the 71st Miss Universe happening in culturally-rich New Orleans.
The stylish beauty since her departure from the shores of Ghana has been dropping hot jaw-dropping looks to the different activities she’s participated in on behalf of the 32 million Ghanaians whiles competing with other brainy ladies from across the world.
Styled by Ghanaian stylist, Kelvincent, she’s curated stunning looks from a list of Ghanaian fashion houses; a move that will also go a long way to showcase Ghanaian originality and craftsmanship.
According to the Miss Universe Ghana winner who holds a Degree and a Masters in International Relations, she feels ‘very empowered from head to toe’ in the pieces.
Hailing from the Ashanti Region of Ghana, Engracia also speaks 4 International languages including French, English, Spanish and Portuguese and works as a professional translator. She also volunteers as a primary school language teacher in the communities around her.
If there’s one thing we know for sure then it’s the fact that Engracia will leave the Miss Universe event as the best-dressed contestant.
Check out some of her amazing looks below
1. Her Star-spangled look at the Airport
2. When she rocked this 70’s inspired look to her registration
3. When she rocked this empowering look for her interview rounds
4. The opening number that caught eyes all over the internet
5. A style statement in Ghanaian Kente
6. When she exuded Ghanaian royalty in her Adinkra dress for her rehearsals
7. Dinner but make it iconic
8. Her welcome press look