Can you figure eight? What better way to start your Monday than with some brain teasers? Are you a pro at solving riddles? Do word problems tickle your fancy, then let’s put it to the test.
We got our brainy bunch together to give us some puzzles to get us primed for the week.
Don’t worry, we don’t want you to scratch your head for too long. Answers are included.
Scroll below to put your brain power to the test. And remember to share and have fun with them .
Here are 8 of the hardest riddles ever- can you solve them?
1. Riddle: I am fast when I am thin. I am slow when I’m fat. My life goes by in hours and I serve you by dying. In the dark I stay, with a breeze I’m away.
Riddles like to distract you with the details. The may seem vague but together they give a good hint. Think of the last sentence. That’s where you’ll find your answer.
2. Riddle: Investigate this; a man shot his wife. He then held her underwater for five minutes. Then he hanged her. Right after, they both went out for lunch. Explain.
Are you shocked? I would be too. This riddle is a violently delightful moment in time. Too bad we can’t save it. Or can we?
Answer: The man is a photographer. He took a photo of his wife and developed it in his darkroom and then they went out for dinner.
3. Riddle: I disappear as soon as you mention my name. What am I?
Think about it. The answer is so simple yet golden.
4. Riddle: I get wet while drying. What am I?
Who says things can’t be in two states at the same time? Think of an object you use whenever you need to be both.
Answer: A towel.
READ MORE: 7 VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING THIS WEEKEND
5. Riddle: How many letters are in the alphabet?
Take your time. Answers are not always as the seem. Think simple. Think straightforward.
Answer: The word ‘alphabet’ has 11 letters.
6. Riddle: What belongs to you, but everyone else uses it more than you do?
You got it for your birthday but sharing is caring. Perhaps, when the roll is called up yonder, you’ll be there because of it.
Answer: Your name.
7. Riddle: Which word in the dictionary is always spelt incorrectly?
Simple wordplay at its finest.
8. Riddle: You are Kofi. She is Ama. You are standing behind Ama. Ama is standing behind you. Explain.
You may have to do an actual test to get this one.
Answer: You are standing back-to-back with Ama.
Did you love these riddles? Did they get you stumped? Tell us your answers in the comments below.
PPHOTO CREDIT: Photo by Thirdman: