It’s official!! We are calling white and off-white, the standard colour for your outfits for all your Christmas outings.
We’ve spotted several A-listers and fashion bloggers step out this season in some pretty buzz-worthy and fashionable outfits. As the good friend, that we’ve been all year, it is only right and smart that we recommend these outfits to you.
We can, however, not vouch if they’re still in stock at the various fashion houses that make them. Fortunately, for everyone, this list can also serve as somewhat of an inspiration and mood board for you to create equally neck-turning and eye-catching wear for that Christmas party.
Don’t forget to accessorize with white, silver or other monotone colours to give the overall look a 5-star rating.
We know you’ll fall completely in love with these looks. Check them out.
1. An edgy suit and palazzo pants from Style Temple that can get you on the best-dressed list this season and you are lucky to have the one and only Toke Makinwa as muse.
2. Steal all the attention in a gorgeous high-slit pleated skirt and a white blazer, also get the paparazzi fawning over you like Gabrielle Union
3. A Mandarin neckline with a Qipao dress to bring out the joy of Christmas
4. Be the last man standing in all-white turtle necks and overcoats
5. Inspire your mini-me to co-ordinate in pantsuits for the Christmas brunch
6. Get a classic cape dress for your wardrobe and that party. You’ll thank yourself that you did
7. Dress to impress in cute dresses with laser cuts
8. Layer like the boss you are in white lace, plunging necklines and palazzo pants
9. Be chic in a simple shirt dresses
10. Boss up like Lerato in sultry wrap dresses
11. Rule your kingdom and align for 2020
12. Be bold and daring in Asymmetrical pencil dresses from Pistis
With his keen attention to detail and team of brilliant creatives, award-winning Ghanaian photographer Gilbert Asante is able to produce exceptional imagery with unexpected dramatic elements that we have grown to adore.
It takes more than telling yourself you are co It takes more than telling yourself you are confident in your purpose, your ability, and your own body to actually feel confident. Today, we'll take you through 8 habits that can help you fake it till you make it.